1. How many peeling sessions does one have to do to achieve whiter underarms?
A minimum of 3 peeling sessions is required to achieve lighter underarms. Expectations should be realistic.
2. Is it normal for underarms to appear darker after peeling?
Skin only appears darker in the circumference because the skin in the middle becomes lighter in shade, and texture is improved
3. What is the best way to remove hair? How soon can I have laser after peeling?
Diode laser, 2 months after peeling is the best way to remove hair. Undergo 3 more sessions of laser before having another peel. Make sure to space peeling and laser long enough for the skin to recuperate.
4. How soon can one see the effect of kojic soap when used for skin whitening?
With the use of coco puro, kojic soap and placenta cream, expect improvement within a month.
5. How effective is the beautifying package?
Result happens in as early as 1 week and as late as 8 weeks. Skin becomes worst before it becomes better.